Daily Mail on ConnecticutDaily Mail on Connecticut

February 13, 2019, 05:27 am

Connecticut mother-of-two sustained injuries after lighting a stick of dynamite she mistook for a candle during power outage sues landlord

 13-02-2019 5:27 AM

Karina Gutierrez is suing the former owner of her home after she lit a stick of dynamite which exploded in her face during a power outage. Gutierrez mistook the device for a candle at her home in Connecticut.

Posted in:
Daily Mail on Connecticut
Daily Mail on Connecticut

This article was posted online by Daily Mail on Connecticut. Spot On Connecticut collects excepts of news articles from this news source and add these in the 'Connecticut Non-Local Sources'-category. For mor einformation about Spot On Connecticut, you can check the About Us-page.

This story was posted in the category: